Professional Hair Styling Certification
Build Your Foundation, Colour Your Career, Shape Your Future
Searching for a comprehensive hair styling certification course to compliment your makeup training?
We find most photographers and other vendors we work with in our industries value a makeup artist who can also style hair for their clients and most clients hiring prefer those with actual training in this field. From corporate to engagement to boudoir to weddings, having an understanding of styling your clients hair is an asset in the beauty industry.
Join Trena Laine and professional hair stylist, Paige Ontkean for an exclusive training that combines detailed theory on proper sanitation and disinfecting, how to work with scalp conditions and other potential situations you may come across such as fungus, scabs, or psoriasis of the scalp. Learn how to work with sanitation and cleansing tools to effectively clean your tools.
Included are specific thorough instructions in our tutorials on how to work with a number of different hair types for different occasions. In this course you learn more than just how to curl hair for an evening out, or a simple YouTube tutorial, this course is designed to confidently equip you with the skills you need to beautifully style hair for any event in real life situations. Our tutorials on real clients presented in this course have been recorded within the real time it requires to do the job so you may study technique and how to troubleshoot styling skills. Paige walks you through the entire journey with zero interruption to the video to demonstrate each thought she has during the styling every step of the way.
This specialty hair styling course provides you with a certification of completion following training and completion of the online theory exam.
*Disclaimer – Do note we take pride in following the COVID-19 protocols among protection from other viruses etc. However, for the clarity of videos, Paige did not wear a mask so you could better hear and learn during this course. All models were in masks and booked accordingly for shooting purposes. Everyone followed proper screening prior to shooting.
- Video instruction for both theory & practical work
- Lifetime access to videos
- A minimum of 4 days/32 hours is recommended for training & equipping for the course
- 3 comprehensive modules
- Detailed and thorough practical video of demos on working with different hair types and lengths
- Proper hygiene and sanitation requirements
- Styling tips and techniques for all occasions, from simple everyday styling to formal events
- Introduction to understanding how your tools work for you
- Lifetime access to materials & videos
- Online exam to challenge oneself
- Certificate of course completion