Course 3: Makeup for Wedding & Events
Build Your Foundation, Colour Your Career, Shape Your Future
One of our favorite courses that allows you to study with us learning specifics with both camera and wedding makeup. At times they go hand in hand, but we also take the time to visit outdoor lighting vs studio lighting, corporate/commercial photoshoots to entrepreneurs hiring you for their own lifestyle photoshoots.
Discussion on product consideration, studying your clients skin type along with conditions present, practical videos to share several makeup applications that visit real life situations. We suggest you find a couple faces and treat this course like your own case study. Real practise on others develops into incredible experiences working with anyone, any age and any situation. Make this course YOUR course and give it all you got.
- A minimum of 5 days/40 hours is recommended for training & equipping for the course
- Video instruction provided for both theory & practical work
- 2 modules with a worksheet
- 4 thorough practical video demos on different skin types & face/eye shapes
- Lifetime access to materials & videos
- Online exam to challenge oneself
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn from our educational platform
- Professional makeup
- Portfolio work
- Strong makeup business mindset
- Makeup theory
- Case Study Practical Work
- Marketing and branding tools
- Assessing the client’s needs
- Assess and treat different skin conditions
- Trends vs. personal style
- Wide range of techniques to help with real life experience
This course includes
- Makeup for wedding & events
- Wedding makeup theory
- Camera ready makeup theory
The Professional Makeup Certificate from Trena Laine
Build a rewarding career in makeup artistry as you shape your future for either an excellent job with an established company, or to start your own lucrative freelance business! With the Professional Makeup Certificate from Trena Laine, you will receive credentials from a recognized and highly respected educator in this exciting field. Makeup artistry is very competitive and always evolving; the certificate elevates you above the competition with knowledge and experience from highly trained, qualified and accomplished professionals.
About Trena Laine
Trena is an Award-Winning Professional Makeup Artist with over 15 years’ experience in the industry. Having run a successful makeup company, Trena has been educating and providing training to aspiring artists for the past decade. The course is designed not only to certify them as a professional makeup artists, but to also guide them in building the necessary confidence in their skills, and to assist in crafting the tools and skills necessary to be job ready.
The detailed learning and knowledge in both the theory and practical videos will provide a ton of support and experience from this program. A game changer for anyone who desires a rewarding career as a makeup artist.
The Trena Laine Makeup Company is based in Calgary, AB and provides mobile makeup and hair services from the Rockies, to Vancouver, to Fernie, and everywhere in between. Trena Laine produces their own cosmetic line under the Trena Laine brand.
Photo Credit Jessica Catherin Photography.